Skola Home Tutor (OPC) Private Limited (collectively, “we”, “our”or “us”) operates the skola home tutor( website/ mobile application/Service).
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
a) Information You Provide
In order to use the services offered, Users must create an account with skola home tutor(” application”). Creating account may require the User to provide following personal information associated with the User, including but not limited to his / her name, photo, gender, residential address, city, state, postal code, mobile number, e-mail address, login name, password qualification details etc.
b) Automatic Information Collection
We may also collect information that how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may consist of the following data about your visit to the website, content viewed, date and time of view, type of computer operating system including the type of internet browser and internet service provider. we also may automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifiers for the computer, mobile device, or other devices, which you use to access the website. A unique identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a website or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by this number. Some mobile service providers may also provide us with the physical location of the Device.
c) Third Party Payment System
To enhance your experience with our site, many of our web pages use “cookies”. Cookies are text files we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, once you choose to furnish our site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
Uses The Collected Data For Various Purposes
- To provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and Services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To send you promotional emails, SMS, or other material
How We Share This Information
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information that you provide us or that we obtain unless you request, consent or authorize us to do so, except
- To provide our services
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the company.
- To comply with the law, applicable regulations, governmental requests, court orders.
- To marketing or advertising service providers and networks to send marketing communications as well as serve you ads tailored to your interests or to tailor ads that may be served to you on our Website.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. these third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Third Party Links
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.