We welcome you to the official website/mobile application (collectively “website”) of skola home tutor. this website is owned, operated, and maintained by SKOLA HOME TUTOR (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED. please read these term and conditions carefully before using this website. by using this website constitutes your agreement that you have read, understood and are bound by these terms and conditions. if you are not agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions do not use this application.
Skola Home Tutor is the reference point for home tuition whose purpose is to connect tutors/coaches/professionals with students through website from its corporate office at BATHINDA.
We reserve the right to alter, amended from time to time depending on policies of skola home tutor without any prior notifications.it’s your responsibility to keep visiting the website/application for the latest updates.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions:
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company (SKOLA HOME TUTOR).
ELIGIBILITY TO USE
Using this website you specifically agree that you are competent under the law to enter into a legally binding and enforceable contract. you should at least 18 years of age or older to use this website. if you are under 18 years, you can use this website under your parents or legal guardian.
We are not responsible for any consequences that arise as a result of misuse of any kind.
- Registration or signing up with skola home tutor on application/website is free.
- Tutors should provide correct complete information about himself and also maintain and promptly update the data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. some of the information is going to be openly visible on website.
- Tutors must be eighteen years of age or above. tutors who are under the age of eighteen must ensure that approval of parents or legal guardian is required.
- The company may verify the listed and registered profiles from third-party agencies for security purposes.
- The company reserve all the rights to reject or refuse any registration.
- The tutor must carry all the relevant documents like ID card provided by the company, voting card, aadhar card while visiting the student/s for verification.
- Tutor must provide original copies of ID proof for verification purpose.
- All payments for tutor done by company and company will directly deal with students/parents in the collection of payment.
- Tutors are not allowed to collect any payment on behalf of skola home tutor until and unless directed to do so by the company under special circumstances.
- Tutor should not share his/her contact details with parents or students. if we find out tutor share his/her contact details without prior approval from skola home tutor the company has rights to blacklist the tutor.
- Skola Home Tutor is the only medium of contact between parents and students until or unless the company doesn’t approve in written tutor for direct contact or communication.
- Tutor should be regular and punctual and maintain a high standard of teaching. failure to do so seems inappropriate by the company and students/parents. such tutors will be removed or blacklisted from our database.
- Tutor should not misbehave, cheat, disrespect, harassment(sexual or otherwise) or use of abusive language in regards to a student or his parents on skola app, at student palace or other places.
- Tutors acknowledge that he is not an employee of skola home tutor and accept full responsibility for all income tax and other liabilities payable in relation to any income generated from the use of skola home tutor services.
- The company will not be liable for any damage, injury, disputes, conflicts, or any direct or indirect loss that arise between tutor and parent/students.
- Tutor should give feedback after the demo session.
- If tutor terminates his assignment in between without any 1-week prior notification, he/she will be blacklisted from our system and not be paid any fee.
- Any tutor violating these terms and condition will be liable for legal action and legal cost paid by tutor.
- Tutor should dress appropriately in a manner that is presentable and appropriate for students.
- VIOLATION OF TUTOR TERMS: if tutor found to be in violation of above terms, he/she will be losses all earning or revenues and will be liable for legal action and legal cost paid by tutor.
STUDENT AND PARENTS
- ALL TUTING SESSIONS SHOULD BE SUPERVISED BY RESPONSIBLE ADULT
- Student/parents should communicate with tutor through skola home tutor only. other modes of communication are strictly prohibited.
- You have to pay all the fee to skola home tutor via app.
- Don’t pay any fee to tutor or don’t talk about fee with tutor.
- In case of female tutor presence of a female adult is necessary.
- Student / Parents / Guardian can ask to provide
- Skola Home Tutor ID card
- Identity proof or another relevant document
for verification purpose.
- If students / parents/ guardians behavior or communication is unconventional or unacceptable with tutor then, in that case, you will be punishable by law and no amount will be refunded.
- We don’t act as a mediator for any conflicts or disagreements that arise between the tutor and student/parents. we may be able to offer our suggestions and views when requested.
FEE AND REFUND POLICY
- For student demo class is totally free.
- Once tutor is finalized student has to pay one month fee in advance after demo class.
- If tutor fails to deliver properly the tuition or part of the schedule tuition we will replace tutor as early as possible.
- If we are not able to find replacement in 10 days we will refund your money in your bank account.
- If student wants to change time, duration of class you can contact skola home tutor coordinator, we will help you in that case.
- In case student change his/her address, the amount will not be refunded but we will try to arrange a tutor at your new address.
- If student makes effort to bypass skola home tutor commission (for arranging tutor) with tutor, your classes will terminate and you will be blacklisted to further use of our services.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The website content, services, information including text, graphs, links, or other items provided ” AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” without any kind of warranties. We do not warrant or make any representation regarding accuracy, quality, timeliness, truthfulness, correctness, reliability or error free of any services, information submitted, content of other users of this site or other third parties obtained through the use of this website/app. The Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
LIMITS ON LIABILITY
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect incidental or consequential loss or any loss or damage whatsoever with the use of this website. So use of this website strictly at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Skola Home Tutor and its officers, directors, employees, and representatives from any claims, demands, causes of action, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs) arising out
- Inaccurate and misleading User Information you submit.
- Your improper use of or access to the Website.
- Your breach of these Terms And Conditions.
- Your violation of any third party’s right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right.
- disputes with or between other Users
We reserve the right, at our own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you will fully cooperate with Company in asserting any available defenses.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website does contain a number of links to other websites and online resources. So we have no control over it and therefore cannot assume responsibility for,
the content or general practices of any of these third party websites and/or services. Therefore, we strongly advise you to read the entire terms and conditions and
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
All terms and condition are governed by the laws of India and in the event of any disputes or legal proceeding arising out of use of this website will occur exclusively in the court located in Chandigarh India.
Any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.